IVF Treatment allows various childless couples to achieve a successful pregnancy which they fail to accomplish otherwise. It's a boon for couples when other techniques, such as fertility medicines, surgery, and treatments, fail to succeed. IVF treatment in Delhi brings a ray of hope to couples yearning to have their baby after trying for years.
Find at Medicover Fertility Delhi
IVF(In-Vitro Fertilization) is a series of procedures where eggs of good quality are retrieved and combined with the sperm in a petri dish to fertilise outside the body. When they turn into healthy fertilised embryos, they are transferred to a woman's uterus to achieve successful implantation.
IVF Treatment in Delhi – Step by Step
IVF is a complex procedure that demands precise timing, patience, and several steps. This is why doctors counsel their patients to understand their journey of treatment. Generally,
IVF is a journey of five steps performed one by one to enhance the likelihood of conception. Let us understand how IVF is executed step by step and why it requires time and patience.
- Stimulation: Usually, women develop one egg during every menstrual cycle. But IVF requires multiple eggs to form a viable embryo. Thus, women are stimulated with fertility drugs to increase the count of eggs.
- Egg retrieval: It is also known as oocyte retrieval. This technique is used to retrieve eggs from the ovary of a woman.
- Fertilisation: In this process, eggs are fertilised with sperm in a petri dish.
- Embryo Development: Fertilised eggs are monitored until they reach the blastocyst stage. At this stage, they are also tested for genetic conditions.
- Embryo Transfer: Developed embryos are transferred into a woman's uterus, and the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall to develop.
Health conditions in which IVF is done:
In vitro fertilisation in Delhi is intended to help patients resolve various medical causes of infertility. Fertility problems contributing to failed conception can be either in men or women. So let us find out what are such conditions in which our experienced doctors recommend IVF:
- Blocked fallopian tubes: Fallopian tube blockage makes it difficult for an egg to travel to the uterus, thereby reducing the possibility of fertilisation.
- Uterine fibroids: Fibroids are tumours in the woman's uterus, affecting the implantation of the fertilised egg.
- Ovarian malfunction: Ovarian disorders cause infrequent or absence of mature eggs favourable for fertilisation.
- Endometriosis: In endometriosis, the tissue lining the uterus begins to grow outside and impacts the functioning of the ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus.
- Male infertility: If your doctor diagnoses some issues with the morphology and quality of sperm cells.
- Unexplained infertility: Unexplained infertility means no reason for infertility is found despite a thorough work-up.
IVF Treatment at Medicover Fertility
Your contentment and experience at Medicover Fertility are of the utmost importance. We know that experiencing fertility treatment can be stressful, confusing, and depressing. Therefore, our certified doctors aim to make the entire process for you hassle-free and comfortable.
We at Medicover Fertility believe in providing comprehensive fertility solutions and look forward to every possibility of increasing the pregnancy chances of our patients. Therefore, sometimes we combine IVF with other treatments to enhance the likelihood of conception. We have 18 modern clinics all over India.
These advanced treatments are performed depending on the patient's health condition. Therefore the cost of the treatment depends upon the patient to the patient For example, if a female patient is suffering from blocked fallopian tubes or a male is having sperm-associated issues. In such cases, these treatments, together with IVF, help optimise pregnancy chances.