IVF Cost in Hyderabad depends on several different factors, like your age, medical history, cause of infertility, its duration, and infertility workup that you would require. These aspects play a significant role in deciding the success or failure of your IVF treatment.
Therefore, the IVF cost in Hyderabad mainly depends on these parameters, and that's why it differs from person to person and location to location.
The IVF cost differs from person to person as one could not estimate if the procedure is successful in the first attempt itself or requires more cycles depending on the patient's health.
Therefore, before finalizing the actual cost of IVF, you need to consider different aspects for finding a cost-effective IVF treatment plan for yourself.
IVF Package Includes
Here is the indicative Cost of IVF Treatment in Hyderabad:
|Basic IVF Package Inclusions||Price Range (INR)|
|Pre-Investigation Charges||10,000 - 12,000|
|Stimulation Medications||45,000 - 65,000|
|Embryo Transfer Cost||20,000|
*All the figures in the Cost of IVF Treatment in Hyderabad represent an estimated value and may vary from patient-to-patient.
- Pre-Investigation cost includes the tests and diagnostic procedures before the fertility treatment.
- Stimulation charges are the costs incurred for the medications given to stimulate follicles for egg retrieval.
- OPU (Oocyte Pickup) are the charges for the retrieval of eggs from the ovaries.
- Embryology charges are all the charges incurred in the laboratory for the formation and culturing of embryos. The eggs are fertilised (embryo formation) by injecting sperm in the cytoplasm of a mature egg.
- Embryo Transfer charges are the charges incurred for the transfer of embryo in the uterus.
How much does 1 cycle of IVF cost?
One cycle of IVF treatment that includes all the tests, diagnostic procedures, ultrasounds and medications before and after embryo transfer, costs around 1.5 lakhs to 2 lakhs (INR) approximately.
The cost of IVF treatment and the number of cycles per IVF are directly proportional to each other, as, with the increase of treatment cycles, the cost keeps increasing. However, with technological advancements and modern labs, such costs can be minimised.
Moreover, the IVF package of Medicover Fertility or Medicover Fertility IVF Cost with “three IVF cycles at the cost of one”, has not only helped patients to multiply their conception chances but at the same time has made it affordable for them to seek world-class treatment.
Advanced Fertility Treatments
Nowadays, IVF cost is rising promptly because of the modern secondary treatments that are being used with the primary infertility treatments to optimize the chances of pregnancy.
These secondary treatments include surgeries and therapies performed when a woman cannot conceive naturally due to a severe medical condition. This is why we cannot set any upper limit pertaining to the amount of treatment because medical conditions/ history may vary from person to person.
Here is a glimpse of some advanced secondary treatments that are combined with the primary treatments and are responsible for increasing the cost of the entire procedure:
- IVF with ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
This is done in severe male infertility cases, after multiple failed attempts with Conventional IVF.
- IVF with FET (frozen embryo transfer)
It involves using a frozen embryo from a previous IVF cycle to help a woman. Recover from her current IVF cycle and minimize desynchronization effects.
- IVF with PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
PESA involves extracting sperm from the epididymis or testes, which is then Fertilized with a female partner's egg through IVF.
- IVF with TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
In TESA, sperm are extracted from the epididymis or testes and then fertilized with a female partner's egg through IVF.
- IVF with TESE (testicular sperm extraction)
In TESE, extracted sperms are handed over to the IVF laboratory to achieve pregnancy through In Vitro Fertilization.
- IVF with PGS (Pre-implantation Genetic Screening)
It involves removing one or more cells from an IVF embryo to test for Chromosomal normality.
- IVF with PGD (Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis)
It is intended to examine embryos for chromosomal anomalies.
- IVF with sperm donor
This process is done in cases of severe male factor infertility or hereditary disease.
- IVF with egg donation
If a couple cannot get pregnant using the woman's own eggs for in vitro fertilization, they might consider using donor eggs.
- IVF with embryo donation
When a couple cannot conceive using their own egg and sperm, they decide to adopt an embryo formed from a donor egg.
- IVF with Surrogacy
When a woman cannot carry a baby, then another woman (surrogate) helps to carry out pregnancy with the father's sperm.
Other factors affecting IVF cost
Apart from the type of treatment, IVF cost in Hyderabad depends on many different factors like
- Medicine expenses: The average IVF medication cost include hormone stimulating injections and other fertility drugs, which are costly.
- Count of attempts: IVF cost also depends on the number of IVF cycles. The greater the number of attempts required, the more you need to pay for the treatment.
- Living Cost: If you are travelling from another city, you should make up your mind for extra expenses like food, accommodation, medications, etc.
IVF cost at Medicover Fertility
Medicover Fertility is a global leader in providing affordable yet effective fertility solutions to its patients. We have a team of certified fertility experts and gynaecologists committed to assisting various childless couples with care and kindness. Moreover, we offer affordable instalment programs at 0% interest rate to ease your financial burden. To estimate the actual IVF cost, visit our clinic, or you can call our fertility specialists at +917862800700.