Becoming parents is a dream of almost every couple and not having a baby takes a huge psychological and emotional toll on a couple which is undefinable. However, scientific advances in the sphere of reproduction medicine have made this dream possible for couples who are unable to have children naturally.
Medicover Fertility, with 26+ years of unbeatable global expertise and experience, has been offering comprehensive fertility solutions in every corner of the world. Since 1993 it has been dedicatedly to fulfilling the dreams of various aspiring couples and has helped countless families grow with its world-class approach, compassion and best IVF doctors in Hyderabad.
Medicover Fertility, the Best IVF centre in Hyderabad, is continuously marching ahead in showcasing excellent IVF success results. It greatly emphasises the emotional well-being of the patients, which is why it has formed an in-house team of fertility experts, embryologists, and counsellors who guide and confidant you throughout the journey of treatment.
Medicover Fertility aims to implement innovative fertility treatment techniques that could reduce IVF treatment in Hyderabad. In addition, to achieve the affordability of fertility treatments, we believe in developing partnerships with insurance companies to help you lessen the burden of expenses.
IVF Treatment – Step by Step
IVF is a series of procedures that asks for time and patience. This is why specialists guide and counsel couples to deeply understand their treatment journey. Usually, IVF treatment is a procedure of five steps that helps optimise the probability of conception. So let us know how IVF is executed step by step to make fertilisation occur.
- Stimulation: Women usually create one egg every month. But IVF requires multiple eggs to develop a viable embryo. Therefore, women are stimulated with certain hormones to increase the overall egg count.
- Egg retrieval: It is also called oocyte retrieval. In this process, eggs are retrieved from either of a woman's ovaries.
- Fertilisation: In this process, eggs are fused with sperm in a petri dish to fertilise.
- Embryo Development: Fertilised eggs are constantly monitored until they develop into a blastocyst. In this process, they are also examined for genetic disorders.
- Embryo Transfer: Healthy embryos are transferred into a woman's uterus, where they implant themselves into the uterine wall and develop.
Medicover Fertility believes in offering all the care and information its patients need. It never backs out to do whatever it takes to bring smiles to the faces of the million couples who have been seeking this kind of gentle support and assistance.
So, if you have been searching for trusted and superior fertility care for any fertility reasons, then visiting Medicover Fertility will surely help you resolve your problem.