The IVF cost in Delhi is not fixed and may vary from clinic to clinic. The IVF treatment cost in Delhi primarily depends on the patient's age, past medical history, and reasons for infertility. There are cases in which only men, women, or sometimes both partners contribute to infertility, and this impacts the cost of IVF Treatment. Furthermore, the IVF cost in Delhi is a total of all the standard diagnostic procedures, lab equipment, and medication prescribed by the IVF specialist. IVF packages are tailored depending on each patient's unique requirement and thus may differ from person to person.
- IVF Treatment
- Medicover Fertility Centres in Delhi
- IVF Treatment Cost
- IVF Treatment Process
- IVF Treatment Success Rate
- Find Fertility Clinic Near You
- Fertility Doctors at Medicover
What does IVF Cost in Delhi?
IVF cost In Delhi depends on the type of treatment because selecting the right treatment is directly associated with a high success rate. In addition, the IVF treatment may sometimes be combined with other additional treatments to optimize the chances of pregnancy. These additional treatments can lead to an increment in the overall IVF Cost in Delhi. These costs are not very high when compared to the main IVF procedure cost.
Here is the indicative IVF cost in Delhi:
|IVF Procedure ICSI||1,20,000|
|IVF With Frozen Embryo Transfer||1,70,000|
|IVF With DONOR EGG||2,00,000|
|IVF With DONOR SPERM||1,27,500|
|IVF With PESA/TESA||1,50,000|
|IVF With M-TESE||2,20,000|
|IVF With SURROGACY||3,00,000|
|IVF With DONOR SURROGACY||4,00,000|
|IVF with EMBRYO GLUE||1,35,000|
|IVF with RI Witness Service||1,30,000|
Some of these advanced treatments that can contribute to an increment in the IVF Cost in Delhi are:
- IVF along with ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
ICSI-IVF is done in cases of severe male infertility after multiple failed attempts with conventional IVF.
- IVF, including FET (frozen embryo transfer)
It involves using a frozen embryo from a previous IVF cycle to help a woman recover from her current IVF cycle and minimize desynchronization effects.
- IVF with PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
PESA involves extracting sperm from the epididymis or testes, which is then fertilized with a female partner's egg through IVF.
- IVF with TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
In TESA, sperm are extracted from the epididymis or testes and then fertilized with a female partner's egg through the procedure of IVF.
- IVF with TESE (testicular sperm extraction)
In TESE, extracted sperms are handed over to the IVF laboratory to achieve pregnancy through In Vitro Fertilization.
- IVF with PGS (Pre-implantation Genetic Screening)
The process involves removing one or more cells from an IVF embryo to test for chromosomal normalcy.
- IVF with PGD (Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis)
It is an IVF procedure intended to examine embryos for chromosomal abnormalities.
- IVF with sperm donor
This process is done in cases of severe male factor infertility or hereditary disease cases.
- IVF with egg donation
If a couple cannot get pregnant using the woman's own eggs for in vitro fertilization, then they might consider using donor eggs.
- IVF with embryo donation
When a couple cannot conceive using their own egg and sperm, then the couple chooses to adopt an embryo formed from a donor egg.
- IVF with Surrogacy
When a patient is unable to carry a baby, then another woman (surrogate) helps to accomplish pregnancy with the father's sperm.
Other factors affecting IVF cost in Delhi
Apart from the type of the treatment, IVF cost is associated with many other factors like
- Medicine expenses: The average IVF medication cost include hormone stimulating injections, progesterone medicines, and other fertility drugs, which are a bit expensive.
- Count of attempts: The cost of IVF treatment in Delhi also depends on the number of IVF cycles; the more cycles, the more you need to pay for the treatment.
- Cost of living: If you are travelling from another city, you should make up your mind about extra expenses like food, accommodation, medications, and others.
IVF cost in Delhi at Medicover Fertility
Medicover Fertility is a leading European fertility chain that provides world-class and affordable fertility treatments to its patients. We have 18 modern fertility clinics all over India and a team of certified fertility experts and gynaecologists committed to assisting various hopeful couples with their comprehensive and quality services. In addition, we offer easy instalment programs at a 0% rate of interest to ease your financial burden.
To estimate the actual IVF cost, visit our clinic, or you can call our fertility specialists at +917862800700.