Dr. Shweta Gupta
Dr. Shweta Gupta is one of the prominent names among the best fertility specialist in Faridabad. She is an internationally certified fertility & IVF expert with an extensive work experience in Reproductive Medicine & IVF. She is a person who believes in the theory of completing every single family, and it is this passion that has enabled her to blend the best treatment practices to deliver high pregnancy outcomes.
Dr Shweta's treatment ethics are individualized and evidence-based, which helps her optimize reproductive outcomes with preciseness. Her empathetic behaviour, personalized attention and positive approach set her apart from others.
Dr. Shweta propelled her career as a Resident under Dr. Abha Majumdar, Director and Head of the Centre of IVF and Human Reproduction, at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi. After that, she got elected as a Convener, MRCOG Part 2 & 3 Non-Franchised Course, RCOG North Zone, where she shared her part with utmost dedication and sincerity. Apart from that, she also served at Amity University for Diploma in Clinical ART & Diploma in Clinical Embryology.
Furthermore, she pursued her passion for helping people as a Consultant & IVF specialist at Akanksha IVF Centre, Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, New Delhi and Consultant at Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility- Supreme Hospital, Surajkund, Faridabad.
If you are also planning to enter parenthood but are failing despite trying for years, then consulting Dr. Shweta can help you carve the path toward a life-changing turn.
- Hands-on Training in Human Assisted Reproduction
American Center for Reproductive Medicine, The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA; 10/2016
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Procedures: Advanced Course
American Society for Reproductive Medicine; 07/2016
- Membership of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist,
London (MRCOG), 05/2016
- Fellowship, Clinical Research,
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Missouri, USA; 04/2015 -09/2016
- Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology,
Institute of Ultrasound Training (Affiliate of Jefferson Ultrasound Research and Education Institute, Philadelphia, USA) New Delhi, India; 12/2014
- Post-graduation (Master of Surgery),
Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Delhi, Lok Nayak and associated hospitals, New Delhi, India; 05/2010 – 05/2013
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India; 07/2004 - 12/2009.
1. Faridabad FOGSI newsletter INFERTILITY- Medicolegal aspects of ART
2. Faridabad FOGSI newsletter CONTRACEPTION- Contraception in special population
3. Role of AMH in OVULATION INDUCTION: Textbook of ART under India Fertility Society Under publication
4. COVID 19 & vertical transmission: South Florida Journal of Health June 2021
5. Impact of endometriosis on anxiety, depression and quality of life and its association with pregnancy outcomes in infertile patients at a tertiary level infertility centre in India. Kanad Dev Nayar, Poonam Nayar, Shweta Gupta Presented a poster presentation at the American Society of Reproductive Medicine 2020
6. Empty follicle syndrome (EFS) in PCOS patients after GnRH agonist trigger at a tertiary level infertility center in India: A prospective cohort study K D Nayar, Shweta Gupta Presented as an oral presentation at European Society of Human Reproduction, June 2020
7. To analyze the incidence of ectopic pregnancy in Fresh embryo transfer compared with Frozen embryo transfer cycles in a tertiary infertility center in India. K D Nayar, Shweta Gupta, Minal Singh, Monica Gupta, Gaurav Kant, Nancy Sharma, Divya Nayar Presented an oral presentation at the European Society of Human Reproduction, Vienna, June 2019
8. Trigger Day progesterone levels- A guide towards Fresh or Frozen Embryo Transfer and clinical Outcome K D Nayar, Shweta Gupta, Nancy Kumar, Minal Singh, Monica Gupta, Kapil Dev Nayar Presented as an oral presentation at International Federation of Fertility Societies, Shanghai, China, April 2019
9. Adjuvants in the stimulation of poor ovarian responders (POR) Dr. KD Nayar, Dr Shweta Gupta. IFS Conversations. Volume 6, December 2018
10. Adjuvant recombinant LH or Growth hormone to the antagonist protocol in poor responders undergoing IVF K. D. Nayar, S. Gupta, M. Singh, M. Gupta, G. Kant, N. Sharma, D. Nayar. Published in Fertility & Sterility supplement issue 2018. Also presented as an oral presentation at 74th American Society of Reproductive Medicine, October 2018, Denver, Colorado, USA
11. Endometriosis in Hydatid Cysts of Morgagni: A Retrospective Cohort Study of Another Atypical Manifestation of Endometriosis Gupta S, Gavard JA, Kraus E, Yeung P Jr.; J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2017 May-Jun;24(4):653-8. Also presented as an Oral presentation at the 45th American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists Global Congress on Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Nov 2016, Florida, USA
12. Endometriosis in adolescents: A systematic review; Yeung P, Gupta S, Gieg S, Division of Minimally invasive Gynecology, Saint Louis University, USA. Invited review article. Published in Journal of Endometriosis and Pelvic pain disorders, January 2017, DOI: 10.5301/je.5000264
13. Effect of Ambient Light on the Time Needed to Complete a Fetal Biophysical Profile: A Randomized Controlled Trial; Said HM, Gupta S, Vricella LK, Wand K, Nguyen T, Gross G. Published in European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 217C (2017) pp. 59-65. DOI:10.1016/j.ejogrb.2017.08.026. Also presented the paper presentation at the Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting, American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology, May 2017, San Diego, USA