Dr. Shruti Gupta
Dr. Shruti Gupta is counted amongst the finest IVF consultants at Medicover Fertility. She is a qualified practitioner with huge experience in the field of reproductive medicine.
She is well-equipped to perform and handle diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, ovum pick-up and embryo transfer procedures. Our trained professional has proficiently performed Caesarean sections and postpartum sterilization.
Furthermore, she has supervised and assisted several cases of abdominal hysterectomy, Vaginal hysterectomy, and laparoscopic hysterectomy. In resemblance to her expertise, she has skillfully handled many laparoscopic procedures like laparoscopic Salpingectomy, Ovarian cystectomy, Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy for Infertility workups.
Moreover, she has supervised and conducted minor operations like endometrial aspiration, dilatation and evacuation, fractional curettage, labour induction procedure with foleys catheter and saline, IUCD insertion and removal.
She is also an expert in conducting Vaginal deliveries and Vacuum-assisted Vaginal deliveries with careful observation. Our trained expert is also credited with performing and assisting many Colposcopy procedures.
If you are planning your pregnancy and experiencing some problems attaining a successful conception, meeting Dr. Shurti Gupta in Jammu can help you embrace the joy of parenthood.
- MBBS at Sher-I-Kashmir, Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar (2007-14)
- Rotatory Internship for one year w.e.f. 31-12-2012 to 30-12-2013 at Government Medical College, Jammu.
- Certified in J&K Medical Registration Council under Registration No. 13237
- MD/MS in the Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics at Lalla-Ded Hospital Government Medical College, Srinagar (2014-2017).
- Senior registrar in dept of Gynaecology and obstetrics at AIMSR Bathinda.
- Senior registrar in dept of Gynaecology and obstetrics at MMUMC solan for two years
- DNB Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Dec 2021.
- FNB Reproductive medicine at RUBY HALL CLINIC PUNE (2019-2021)
- Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Versus Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Antagonist for the Prevention of Premature Luteinizing Hormone Surge in hyper-responder women undergoing controlled ovarian stimulation for IVF/ICSI Cycles. JBRA
- Successful application of combined Autologous Bone Marrow derived stem cells and platelet-rich plasma in a case of severe Ashermann syndrome and subsequent IVF conception in JHRS vol 14, issue 4, Dec 2021.
- “Role of Maternal Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase as a Biochemical Marker in Pre-eclampsia” in IOSR-JDMS vol 14, Issue 7(July 2015).
- “Prevalence of Osteopenia and Osteoporosis in Female Kashmiri population above 40 years of Age” in IOSR-JDMS VOL 14, issue 8, (Aug 2015).
- “Evaluation of Outcome of Pregnancy in Threatened Abortion by Serum Progesterone Levels” in IJRCOG Vol 4, Issue 5 (Sep 2015).
- “Gestational Hypertension and Preeclampsia in Singleton and Twin Pregnancies and its Relationship with Chorioncity in Twin Pregnancies” in IJMRPS Vol 2 Issue 8 (Aug 2015).
- “Study of Transvaginal Sonographic assessment of Cervix in Predicting the success of Labour Induction in Nulliparous women” in JK science 2016.