Dr. Shreshtha Sagar Tanwar
Dr Shreshtha Sagar Tanwar is the IVF consultant at Medicover Fertility Ghaziabad. She is a renowned medical professional with specialization in Fertility, Gynaecology and Obstetrics. She has extensive clinical experience in Fertility Treatments and is renowned for her caring and empathetic approach. She pursued her MBBS and Internship from King George Medical University, Lucknow; Post Graduation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from MLN Medical College, Allahabad, and Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Nova IVI Fertility, New Delhi. Dr Shreshtha has written a notable thesis on “Anti Mullerian Hormone – A new marker of ovarian function”.
Having trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dr Shreshtha gained extensive experience in treating complex male and female infertility issues.
In the years of her professional career, she has worked with major hospitals and fertility centres. She also has experience working as a consultant. Throughout her journey, Dr Shreshtha Sagar has passionately served childless couples in their journey of parenthood with proper guidance and perfect treatment. She believes in providing individualised patient-centric treatments and treats them with the utmost empathy, care and compassion.
- MBBS (Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery) from King George Medical University, Lucknow
- Internship from King George Medical University, Lucknow
- MS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from MLN Medical College Allahabad
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Nova IVI Fertility, New Delhi
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone: A New Marker of Ovarian Function- J Obstet Gynaecol India. 2014 Apr; 64(2): 130–133.
- Role of Anti-Mullerian hormone in Assessment of ovarian function- The Journal of UP chapter December 2013
- Unilateral twin tubal with single live ectopic pregnancy (Rare case) wjpr.net.volume 7,issue 3,2018(725-729)