Dr. Shilpi Srivastava
Dr. Shilpi Srivastava is a renowned IVF Consultant at Medicover Fertility, Dwarka centre. Her decade long expertise in reproductive medicine has helped her delve into every aspect of complex infertility issues found in couples. Dr. Shilpi is a gold medalist who has completed her MS (Obs and Gynae) from Sri Ramachandra University and her fellowship in IVF from Nova IVI, Spain, Bengaluru.
With an overall experience of 10 years, Dr. Shilpi started her career as a Senior Resident in the Department of Obs and Gynae, Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjang Hospital (02.09.2011). However, she has also relished being a faculty for almost five years in the domain of reproductive medicine. After teaching, she did one year of Fellowship in IVF and then joined as a Senior IVF Consultant at Origyn IVF & Fertility Centre (Dwarka and South ex).
Her areas of interest include management of PCOS, endometriosis, recurrent pregnancy loss, poor and infertility in men. She also focuses on carefully picking up ovum and embryo transfer by strictly following set IVF guidelines and protocols. Our certified specialist believes in providing ethical and evidence-based services to her patients. Dr. Shilpi Srivastava takes a special interest and is well equipped to handle poor egg reserve and low AMH cases.
She facilitates a comprehensive range of treatments for infertility and pays personalized attention to the patient's problem at every step of the treatment process. Besides, she is considerate of patients' emotional situation & economic constraints and therefore plans their individualized fertility journey in a very cost-effective manner yet with high success outcomes.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS),2006
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences
- S. Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2011)
Sri Ramachandra University
- Fellowship in IVF (1 year – 2017)
Nova IVI, Bengaluru
- Awarded GOLD MEDAL in M.S. (Obs and Gynae) exam 2011
- Awarded GOLD MEDAL for BEST OUTGOING STUDENT at Sri Ramachandra University 2011
- Awarded SECOND PRIZE for Poster on “Role of Endometrial receptivity array (ERA) in personalized embryo transfer” in KISAR 2017, Bengaluru
- Authored chapter on Hepatitis B infection and ART –CASE STUDIES in book ART AND VIRAL INFECTIONS
- Written 5 papers in national and international journals