Dr. Runa Acharya
Dr Runa Acharya is a distinguished medical professional, with her expertise in, IVF and Infertility, Obstetrics & Gynaecology. She is currently working as Senior Consultant-Fertility Solutions at Medicover Fertility Hyderabad.
Dr Runa Acharya has more than 12 years of professional experience in several fertility treatments like IUI, IVF / ICSI/ IMSI, TESA, PESA, blastocyst culture, cryopreservation, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, bad obstetrics history, recurrent pregnancy loss, female sexual dysfunction and successfully running donor and surrogacy programs. She individualizes each couple's treatment plan from the range of options available. She practices evidence-based medicine and keeps abreast with the latest medical advances.
Through her constant efforts and perseverance, Dr Runa Acharya became a member of many reputed societies. She is a member of the Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology Society of India (FOGSI), Member of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR), ISAR, ESHRE, IFS and executive council member of TSAR since 2018.
Dr Runa Acharya is on scientific advisory board of Merck, Cipla & Sanzyme. She has authored several research papers, articles & publications in various international journals.
- MBBS RGHUS, Bangalore
- M.D. ( Obs & Gynae) PGIMER, Chandigarh
- DNB (OBG)
- Fellowship ART Pune MS
- Embryology Training Mumbai (Dr James Catt, Monash university)
Dr Runa Acharya has authored several research papers, articles & publications in various journals. Some of her publications are:
- Acharya N, Mandal AK, Ranjan P, Kamat R, Kumar S, Singh SK.Labial fusion causing pseudoincontinence in an elderly woman. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2007 ;99:246-7
- K, Singh SK, Naveen A, Kamat R, Mandal AK. Fibromatosis in female genitourinary system. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2007 Nov;99(2):135-6. Epub 2007 Sep 27.
- Kamat R, Jain V, Bahl A. Flow mediated vasodilatation of brachial artery in hypertensive disorders of pregnancy. Int J of Cardiology. Jan 2010