Dr. Richa Sharma
Dr. Richa Sharma has much illustrated qualifications in Gynaecology and Obstetrics education. She has done her MBBS from Govt. Medical College Jammu in 2003 and then later on completed her MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the year 2007 from the same college. She went further into this field. She did a Post Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from BACC Bangalore. She has another fellowship in her name from the IRM, Chennai, part of the MMM (Madras Medical Mission), in Infertility. She also cleared the Examination for RCOG in 2011 and became a member of the prestigious Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG). She has also done full three years of research on Menstrual Profile in Adolescent Girl.
Professional Details: Dr. Richa Sharma, with her acclaimed and prominent career in the field of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and IVF, has been serving in this field with utter determination and dignity. She has worked in highly reputed fertility centres both domestically and abroad and has an experience of 14 years in Obstetrics & Gynaecology along with 9 years of experience in IVF. Prior to Medicover Fertility, she has been working in Gurgaon at the Gurgaon Fertility Centre since November 2014. She was the Founder, CEO and Chief IVF & Fertility Consultant there. She has worked at Bourn Hall Fertility Centre as a Senior IVF Consultant. She was also the Official Trainer for new IVF recruits there. She has served as a Senior IVF Consultant at several esteemed hospitals and fertility centres like Milann (Mumbai), Fortis Group of Hospitals (Delhi), Max Hospital and Adiva (Delhi). Dr. Richa worked as a Senior Resident at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for 2 years. During those two years, she gained an expertise in Endoscopy, Infertility, High Risk Pregnancy, Menopausal Clinic, Oncology Clinic, Urogynaecological Procedures, TVT and Breast Surgeries. She did her postdoctoral fellowship at IRM, MMM Chennai where she had hands on experience in inductions Protocols, Oocyte Retrieval, Embryo Transfer, Cervical Encirclage, Semen Analysis, Semen Preparation Techniques, ICSI Procedure along with freezing and thawing of Semen and Embryo. She also has Embryology lab experience under Dr. M.S. Srinivas and Dr. Thomas. Besides these, she has expertise in Male Infertility and is fully qualified to perform Micro-TESE.
- MBBS (Govt. Medical College, Jammu)
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Govt. Medical College, Jammu)
- Fellow (FNB in Reproductive Medicine, NBE, New Delhi)
- MRCOG (RCOG, London, UK)
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (BACC, Bangalore)
- Fellowship in Infertility (IRM, MMM Chennai)
As an expert in fertility, IVF and Gynaecology, Dr. Richa Sharma has to her credit several articles, blogs, Research Papers and Books under various national and international publications. Some of them are listed below.
- Haemorrhage and Blood Coagulation Disorders - Book by Dr. Poonam (MAMC) with Dr. Kanwal Gujral (SGRH, New Delhi)
- Trification Workshop in Kisar
- Paper On Vaginal Dermoid Cyst
- Poster On Effect Of Et On IVF Outcome
- Two articles under publication in IJIFMS
- Co-authored two chapters in gynaecological emergencies by Dr. Kamini Rao on Ectopic Pregnancy and Fibroid Degeneration
- Co-authored an article with Dr. Kamini Rao on Fertility Preservation In Cancer Patients And The Ethical Issue
- Published more than 20 articles in national and international journals
- Authored Chapter on ICOS For ART Textbook