Dr. Ratnaboli Bhattacharya
Dr Ratnaboli Bhattacharya is a qualified medical professional at Medicover Fertility Noida, with her expertise in Infertility, IVF, and Obstetrics & Gynaecology. She completed her MBBS from NRSMCH and MS in (Obs & Gynae) from Kasturba Hospital, Delhi University. Dr Ratnaboli Bhattacharya has also successfully passed DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from National Board of Examination. She has been awarded the prestigious Membership from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London. After this she did her Fellowship of the National Board in Infertility and Reproductive Medicine.
Some of the Key Functioning areas of Dr. Ratnaboli Bhattacharya include IUI, IVF, ICSI, egg donation, oocyte cryopreservation, oncofertility and fertility-enhancing hysteroscopy & laparoscopic surgeries. She has vast experience in treating patients of endometriosis, PCOS, poor ovarian reserve, recurrent IVF failures and male infertility. She has also done numerous projects on Infertility, related issues and treatments. Some such examples are:
- Reproductive outcome in severe endometriosis in different age groups with abnormal intrafollicular markers: A prospective observational study in IVF cycles.
- Prospective observational study on whether spindle imaging can predict oocyte quality and IVF outcomes in PCOS women above 35 years.
- Prospective observational study on whether spindle imaging can predict oocyte quality and IVF outcomes in women with endometriosis.
- Prospective observational study on whether timing ICSI on the basis of spindle imaging can improve IVF outcome.
Dr Ratnaboli Bhattacharya is a dedicated IVF and fertility expert, who supports her patient with the best available information and treatments if required, while simultaneously respecting their value and preferences. Her approach has always been systematic and sympathetic in tune with patient care and their benefit.
- MBBS from NRMSCH
- MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Kasturba Hospital, Delhi University
- DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from National Board of Examinations
- MRCOG from RCOG London
- FNB (Infertility) from National Board of Examinations
- Intra-uterine insemination: Limitations in a tertiary care hospital published in Asian Journal of Medical Sciences, Vol 7, No. 1 (2016)
- Comparative study of metabolic profile of women presenting with PCOS in relation to body mass index published in the International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Jan 2016.
- Comparative study of clinical profile of lean and obese PCOS women published in the International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Jan 2016.