Dr. Rakhi Mehta
Dr Rakhi Mehta is a highly qualified medical professional. She has done her MBBS from Grant Medical College Mumbai, her MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Mumbai and Fellowship in Endoscopic Surgery from Royal Free Hospital London. She is also trained in Ultrasound from Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital Mumbai and in ART & Reproductive Medicine from Artemis Hospital Gurgaon. She has a research thesis on “Low Birth Weight Babies – An Epidemiological and Obstetric Study of Low Birth Weight in Term and Preterm Babies”. Apart from that, Dr Rakhi has also attended several national conferences and workshops on obstetrics and gynaecology. Dr Rakhi is also a member of prestigious societies like AOGD, FOGSI, IFS and FOGS (Faridabad Obs. & Gyn. Society).
Dr Rakhi Mehta has a vast experience in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology. She served as a lecturer at Grant Medical College Mumbai and as a Medical Officer at ESIS Hospital Mumbai. Dr Rakhi then worked as a consultant at Sir Gangaram Hospital Delhi, after that at Raman Munjal Memorial Hospital Gurgaon, Sheetla Hospital Gurgaon and Lokkalyan Samiti Gurgaon. Later, she joined Artemis Hospital Gurgaon as an Associate Consultant in obstetrics and gynaecology and now joined the Medicover Fertility family. She also has an experience of working in the UK where she worked as a Senior House Officer at Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary, Medway Maritime Hospital Kent and Pembury Hospital Kent. She was also a Clinical Research Fellow at Benenden Hospital Kent and Royal Free Hospital London.
- MBBS (Grant Medical College, Mumbai)
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College & Hospital, Mumbai)
- Member of Indian Fertility Society
- Member of AOGD & FOGSI (Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecological Society of Delhi)
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Surgery (Royal Free Hospital, London UK)
Gaining her expertise in fertility, Dr Rakhi Mehta has to her name several research and presentations, some of which were published both in national and international journals. Some of them are listed below.
- “Migration of IUCD and Problems with Retrieval” in Kent and Sussex Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology - January 2004
- “Ten Pieces of Software Every Doctor Have” Magos A, Mehta R, Tsimpanakos I, as a Contributor to Mr Magos (Royal Free Hospital London, UK)
- Oral Presentation on “Incompetent Os” at Bombay Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society Annual Conference, 1994
- Poster Presentation on "Congenital Anomalies at The International Conference of Prenatal Diagnosis, Goa, 1996