Dr. Rachita Chawla Mukhi
Dr. Rachita is an associated IVF Consultant at Mukhi hospital, Ambala Road, Sonipat. Her main area of expertise includes obstetrics and gynaecology, high-risk obs, infertility and reproductive medicine.
She has completed her MBBS and MS from the prestigious VMMC and SAFDARJUNG hospital. Besides, she did her senior residency at ESI Rohini and PGIMS Rohtak. Further, she did her diploma in reproductive medicine from ARMC, Kerala, through IFS. She has a rich experience of 7 years and truly believes in ethical, timely intervention and adopting an empathetic approach towards patients.
Key functional areas of Dr. Rachita involves an evidence-based approach in reproductive medicine, handling subfertile and infertile couples, IUI, IVF and more. In addition, she has great exposure to vaginal, instrumental deliveries, caesarean section, emergency cases, gynae and laparoscopic, hysteroscopic procedures.
Dr.Rachita has completed her MBBS and MS from VMMC and SJH. In addition, she did her diploma in reproductive medicine from ARMC, Kerala. Moreover, she has presented her incredible work through papers like Evaluation of microalbuminuria as a marker of adverse pregnancy outcome, Maternal and foetal outcome in obstetric cholestasis, Maternal and foetal outcome in pregnancies with microalbuminuria detected at Midterm. Some other papers that she has presented include an Article on Vaginal breech delivery- A new challenge to our speciality, Paper on Sperm sorting techniques in IVF, Panellist in controversies in art in Fertivision, Kochi 2018, Panellist in Yuva Isar 2019: Management of PCOS & Faculty in Fertivision 2019.
- MBBS from VMMC and SJH
- MS from VMMC and SJH
- DRM from ARMC, Kerala
- DGF certificate course in ultrasound in obstetrics and gynaecology
- DGF certified basic ultrasound course in infertility
- WHI endoscopy training
- Hysteroscopic skill-building course from Dr.Osama Shawki
- Certificate of POCQI (point of care and quality improvement)
- She is the online consultant on the baby chakra app
- Has received covid warrior recognition from deputy commissioner, Sonipat
- Member of IMA, ISAR, IFS, FOGSI, AOGD.
- IJRMS vol 6 no. 3 (2018)- cornual pregnancy – high index of suspicion
- IJHSR vol 8 issue 2 February 2018- microalbuminuria detected at midterm as a marker for Adverse pregnancy outcome
- Fertility science and research