Dr. Poonam Mishra
Dr Poonam Mishra, Sr IVF Consultant at Medicover Fertility Pusa Road, is a distinguished medical professional in Fertility and IVF Treatments. She has done her MBBS and Rotatory Internship from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science, Sewagram (Maharashtra). She did her MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Lady Hardinge College & Associated Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, University of Delhi and Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. She was also awarded the best outgoing student in super-speciality at Sir Gangaram Hospital. She has written a laudable thesis, under the supervision of Dr Reena Yadav on “the Role of 25 Hydroxy Vitamin D3 in onset of early onset Pre-eclampsia”.
Throughout her Educational Journey, Dr Poonam Mishra had been an exclusive student and the recipient of Silver, Gold and Bronze Medals for various examinations and contests.
Dr Poonam Mishra is understanding, compassionate, and empathetic towards her patient. She supports her patients with the best available information and options of fertility treatments, before carrying any process, while simultaneously respecting their individual values and preferences. Her Experience along with Individualised patient-centric approach has helped countless couples in treating their infertility issues and helping them live their dream of parenthood.
Senior IVF Consultant
- M.B.B.S (Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science, Sewagram (Maharashtra))
- M.D (Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Sucheta Kriplani Hospital University of Delhi, New Delhi)
- Rotatory Internship (Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science & Associated Hospital, Sewagram, Maharashtra)
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi)
Gaining her expertise in fertility and IVF, Dr Poonam Mishra has to her credit, several research papers and articles published in various National and International journals. Some of them are:
- 2018: Majumdar A, Mishra P. Management of a Rare Case of Post IVF Triplet Ectopic Pregnancy Post Bilateral Tubal Occlusion. Invest Gynecol Res Women’s Health. 2(3). IGRWH.000537.2018.
- 2017: Majumdar A, Mishra P. Series of 18 Cases of Clomiphene Resistant Anovulatory Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Altered Response to FSH Stimulation. J Fertil In Vitro IVF Worldw Reprod Med Genet Stem Cell Biol4:194. doi:10.4172/2375-4508.1000194
- 2016-2017: Project work titled, ‘the efficacy of vitrified day-5 versus day-6 blastocycst in frozen thawed embryo transfer cycle’. Supervisor- Dr Abha Majumdar