Dr. Parul Aggarwal
Dr.Parul is a qualified medical professional at Medicover Fertility, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi. Her main area of expertise includes Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine & Infertility.
She has completed her MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, postgraduation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, 3 years of senior residency at Safdarjung Hospital and completed her fellowship in Infertility and Reproductive Medicine at Max Institute of Medical Excellence (Max Healthcare).
The key functional areas of Dr.Parul include critical analysis and evidence-based care in Reproductive Medicine, including handling subfertile and infertile patients. Moreover, she is prominent in performing ultrasound pelvis, ovarian stimulation and oocyte retrieval, IUI, IVF, semen analysis, semen processing etc., with strong diagnostic skills.
She also has extensive hands-on exposure in vaginal deliveries and caesarean sections, handled emergency cases, assisted in surgical operations, actively participated in academics.
Besides, Dr.Parul has a rich experience of 9 years in teaching obstetrics and gynaecology to undergraduate and postgraduate students in different institutes like Lady Hardinge Medical College, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Max Hospital, etc. She believes in the ethical treatment of patients with empathy and aims to practice correct diagnosis, appropriate treatment, timely intervention, an appropriate surgical procedure with responsibility.
Dr Parul did her Bachelor of Medicine from Maulana Azad Medical College in 2008. After completing her MS in obstetrics and gynaecology (Lady Hardinge Medical College), she did 3 years of senior residency at Safdarjung Hospital. She also pursued DNB Obstetrics and Gynaecology and MRCOG parts 1 and 2 (Part 3 underway). After that, she did her fellowship in Infertility and Reproductive Medicine at Max Institute of Medical Excellence.
- MBBS- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, 2004- 2008
- MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University, 2012- 2015
- Senior Reident- VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- DNB Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- MRCOG parts 1 and 2 (Part 3 underway)
- Fellowship in Infertility and Reproductive Medicine in Max Institute of Medical Excellence (Max Healthcare)
- Certificate Course on Contraception in Clinical Practice”- for the year 2014 by UNFPA & PHFI & FOGSI
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics - organised by GVKEMRI & AAFP ON 23- 24 January 2015
- Comprehensive Colposcopy Course with hands-on LEEP workshop - organised by AICC- RCOG on 5th November 2018
- Multispecialty Surgical camps in Himachal Pradesh- Independently conducted abdominal and vaginal hysterectomies, diagnostic laparoscopy, laparoscopic tubal ligation and tubal recanalisation, cervical and endometrial biopsy, ovarian cystectomy, sacrospinous fixation, cryotherapy, Caesarean sections and vaginal deliveries and independent handling of outpatient department