Dr. Nidhi Sharma
Dr Nidhi Sharma is a renowned IVF Consultant at Medicover Fertility, Chandigarh centre. Her decade-long expertise in reproductive medicine has helped her delve into every aspect of complex infertility issues found in couples. Dr Nidhi is well versed in the clinical management of infertility patients, counselling, Transvaginal ultrasonography for folliculometry, performed IUI, oocyte retrievals, embryo transfer, and performed hysteroscopy and diagnostic laparoscopy.
With an overall experience of 9 years, Dr Nidhi started her career as a Senior Resident in the department Of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh. However, she has also relished being Assistant Professor at Adesh Medical college and hospital, Shahabad, Distt. Kurukshetra, Haryana. she was Consultant Gynecologist in Chakravarty Nursing Home, sector 10, Panchkula.
Her areas of interest include managing PCOS, endometriosis, recurrent pregnancy loss, poor and infertility in men. She also focuses on carefully picking up ovum and embryo transfer by strictly following set IVF guidelines and protocols. Our certified specialist believes in providing ethical and evidence-based services to her patients. Dr Nidhi Sharma takes a special interest and is well-equipped to handle poor egg reserve and low AMH cases.
She facilitates a comprehensive range of treatments for infertility and pays personalized attention to the patient's problem at every step of the treatment process. Besides, she is considerate of patients' emotional situation & economic constraints and therefore plans their individualized fertility journey in a very cost-effective manner yet with a high success rate.
- MBBS, Panjab University (2007)
- MD (OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY) (2013)
- Diploma in Clinical ART (2020)
Indian fertility society and Amity University, NOIDA
- Stood third in the IMS quiz held in GMCH, CHD in November 2012, conducted by the Indian Menopausal Society (Chandigarh Chapter).
- The distinction in Diploma in Clinical ART (DCR) from Amity Institute of molecular medicine and stem cell research, Noida in 2020.
- Received “Abha Majumdar award for best clinical paper” in Fertivision 2021 for an original research article titled “Efficacy of embryo glue on IVF outcomes in patients with recurrent implantation failure”.
- Completed Online Basic course in biomedical research conducted by the National Institute of epidemiology, Chennai and ICMR, New Delhi.
- Written 6 papers in national and international journals.