Dr. Neha Mehta
Dr Neha Mehta is a qualified medical professional in fertility treatments and an IVF Consultant at Medicover Fertility.
As a professional doctor, she is quite equipped with the knowledge of tertiary care IVF lab setup and protocols and and has performed numerous ovum pick-ups, embryo transfers and follow-up of IVF cases. She is also specialised in various operative laparoscopic, hysteroscopic procedures, open surgeries. Also having worked at various tertiary centres she can actively Manage high risk obstetrical cases.
Dr Neha Mehta did her MBBS from Govt. Medical college, PATIALA and MS in Obstetrics and gynaecology from SMS Medical College & Hospital, JAIPUR. She has done Post-doctoral fellowship in IVF and medical genetics, Laparoscopy and minimally access surgery, Urogynaecology.
She has also completed FOGSI approved Advanced training in ultrasonography and has to her name a thesis on “ROLE OF THREE DIMENSIONAL SONOHYSTEROGRAPHY IN INFERTILITY WORK UP” at SMS Medical College.
- MBBS (GMC, PATIALA)
- MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (SM Medical College, Jaipur)
- Post-Doctoral Specializations
- Fellowship in Laparoscopy and Minimally access surgery at Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, Ahmedabad
- Fellowship in IVF and Medical Genetics at Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, Ahmedabad
- Fellowship in Urogynaecology at Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, Ahmedabad