Dr. Nancy Kumar
Dr Nancy Kumar is an experienced IVF specialist. She has completed her MBBS and MS(Obs and Gynae) from prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. After completing her post-graduation, she worked as a Consultant in Sir Gangaram Hospital, Delhi where she was exposed to a variety of high-risk cases from all over the country.
She did her Diploma in Gynaecological Endoscopy from Kiel School of Gynaecology, Germany. After her diploma, she successfully completed her Fellowship in Clinical ART the same year from Akanksha IVF Centre, under the Indian Fertility Society. She has also done laudable thesis on “Role of Anti-Hypertensive Drug Therapy for Mild Hypertension in Pregnancy” and “Correlation between Progesterone Level on The Day of HCG Trigger and Pregnancy Outcome in Fresh IVF Antagonist Cycle”. Dr. Nancy Kumar is also a member of some prestigious societies like the IFS (Indian Fertility Society), Association of Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD), European Society of Human Reproduction (ESHRE) and FOGSI (Federation of Obs and Gynae society of India).
- MBBS (Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi)
- MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi)
- Fellowship in Clinical Art (IFS, Delhi)
- Diploma in Gynaecological Endoscopy (Kiel School of Gynaecology, Germany)
- Member of European Society of Human Reproduction (ESHRE)
- Life Member of Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
- Life Member of Association of Gynaecologists of Delhi (A.O.G.D)
- Member of Federation of Obs and Gynae Society of India (FOGSI)
Gaining her expertise in fertility and IVF, Dr. Nancy Kumar has to her credit several research papers and articles published in various national and International journals. Some of them are listed below.
- Leukaemia in Pregnancy; Medical Disorders in Pregnancy
- Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- Role of Antihypertensive Drug Therapy in Mild Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Correlation of Basal Serum Anti-Mullerian Hormone Level with Oocyte Quality and Embryo Development Potential in Women in IVF