Dr. Mohita Gupta
Dr Mohita Gupta has worked as a Senior Resident at Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon, followed by being a Senior Resident at Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital and Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital, New Delhi respectively. After completing her Senior Resident-ship, she went on to do her fellowship in Reproductive Medicine and since then she has been a part of the Medicover Fertility family. Dr. Mohita has attended several workshops in the field of Gynaecology and Infertility. Some of her prominent workshops and CMEs are ESHRE Preparatory course on Infertility by IFS, PG training module 1 & 2 in infertility at LHMC, CME on Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS from adolescence to menopause, CME on Reproductive Medicine & IVF at MAMC, followed by her hands on training in ultrasound (FOGSI recognised) and hysteroscopic surgery.
Dr Mohita Gupta is an experienced IVF specialist. She has completed her MBBS from Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Punjab, and did her DNB (Obs and Gynae) from Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital, New Delhi. After doing 3 years of Senior Resident-ship, she went on to do her her Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine & IVF from Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
Gaining her expertise in the field of infertility and IVF, Dr Mohita Gupta has to her credit several research papers and articles published in various national and international journals. Some of them are listed below.
- Published paper in Journal of Evolution of Medical Sciences April 2018 titled “Effect of lowering the dose of misoprostol for second trimester termination of pregnancy along with mifepristone”
- Presented paper in 33rd Annual National Conference of ISOPARB 2017
- Presented Paper in 37th Annual Conference AOGD 2015
- Poster presentation in 22nd Annual Conference NARCHI 2015
- She had also won the 3rd prize in the quiz at CME on Reproductive Medicine & IVF at MAMC (Feb 2019)