Dr. Ankush Nandkishor Raut
Dr Ankush Raut is an experienced and qualified fertility specialist. He has done his MBBS from Government Medical College Akola. He has also completed his Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Seth G S Medical College and King Edward VII Memorial Hospital Parel Mumbai and DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur followed by a Fellowship in infertility. Besides he has also passed the exam of the Member of the Royal College of obstetrics and gynaecology Part 1.
Dr Ankush has also done several workshops and training in medicine and fertility. Some of the important ones are Advance Life Support Training at Seth G S Medical College, and King Edward VII Memorial Mumbai, Master Class in Gynaecological Endoscopy at BYL Nair Hospital and TNMC Mumbai, FOGSI recognised Ultrasound training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Postgraduate Training Programme in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Jubilee Mission Medical College Thrissur. He is also the author of SBA MRCOG Part 1.
Dr Ankush has a vast experience in obstetrics, gynaecology and in dealing with infertility cases. In his clinical experience, he has worked at several notable hospitals. He worked as a Medical Officer Grade-A at Rural Hospital Parshivani, Nagpur and District Hospital for Women Amaravati. He worked as a Junior Resident at Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital Parel, Mumbai and in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Seth G S Medical College & King Edward VII Memorial Mumbai. He also worked as a DNB Resident in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Tata Main Hospital Jamshedpur. During his educational period and clinical practice, Dr Ankush Raut has attended several workshops and conferences on Obstetrics, Gynaecology and fertility.
- MBBS (Government Medical College, Akola)
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Seth G S Medical College and King Edward VII Memorial Hospital Parel, Mumbai)
- DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur)
- Fellowship in Infertility
In capturing more in-depth knowledge in his field, Dr Ankush Raut has always been active in the research zone. He has presented various research papers, has given clinical presentations and has also got his article published in a medical journal. Some of the important ones are as follows:
- "Mid Trimester Transvaginal Ultrasound Assessment of Cervix for Prediction of Primary Caesarean Section (Co-authored by Ankush Nandkishor Raut, MamtaRath Datta, Shikha Parashar, Priyanka Mukherjee and Sarita Kumari)
- Paper presentation on "Early Pregnancy Ultrasound for Prediction of Miscarriage" in 52nd Half Yearly Conference at Tata Main Hospital Jamshedpur, 2014