Dr. Anindita S. Thakur
Dr Anindita S. Thakur is a distinguished medical professional, working as IVF Consultant at Medicover Fertility in Sai Hospital, Hamirpur.
As a professional doctor, she is quite equipped with knowledge and expertise in the field. Dr Anindita S. Thakur has always been a bright and proactive learner. She is working as consultant obstetrician & gynecologist and heading IVF center at Sai Hospital Hamirpur since 2004. She has overall professional experience of more than 20 years and is well versed with laparoscopic procedures in Obstetrician & Gynecology.
She has completed her Masters Certificate in Reproductive Medicine and IVF (MRM) – from Homerton University Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
Senior IVF Consultant
- G.M.C. SHIMLA (M.B.B.S.)
- Dr B.R.A.M.C.H. Bangalore (M.S. in Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- H.I. Training in Laparoscopy from All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi.
- Vivekananda hospital, Jaipur – Training in Infertility Treatment.
- Indian Institute of Ultrasound Training, New Delhi – Training in USG
- FOGSI recognized Advanced Infertility Training
- Masters Training in Reproductive Medicine and IVF (Part 1) – Conducted by IBC at Dubai
- Masters Training in Reproductive Medicine and IVF (Part 2) – Conducted by IBC at Dubai
- Masters Certificate in Reproductive Medicine and IVF (MRM) – Homerton University Hospital, London United Kingdom