Intrauterine Insemination, also known as IUI, is one of the most simple and easy treatment options to tackle your infertility issues. Hence, if you're looking for this fertility treatment, the first thing that might come to your mind if you're staying in Noida is what the IUI would cost in Noida and which fertility centre I should choose to avail myself of the treatment. Well, you need not worry at all.
Since IUI is one of the most affordable treatments, the cost of IUI in Noida basically ranges from INR 15,000-40,000, depending upon the type of infertility, the health complications, and the past medical history associated with it.
And now, talking about the fertility centre, there are multiple fertility centres out there that can offer you the standard treatment and care. One such fertility centre that offers world-class treatment to its patient along with compassionate care is Medicover Fertility Noida, with the affordable cost of IUI in Noida.
- IUI Treatment
- IUI Treatment Cost
- IUI Treatment Process
- IUI Treatment Success Rate
- Find Fertility Clinic Near You
- Fertility Doctors at Medicover
Cost of IUI Treatment in Noida
IUI Treatment, also known as Intrauterine Insemination, is a simple and less invasive technique where the sperm is injected inside the woman’s uterus to conceive a pregnancy.
The IUI Treatment Cost in Noida includes various steps that are required in the process like the doctor consultation fees, the processing of sperm, ovarian stimulation, the insemination procedure, monitoring of follicles, and pregnancy tests.
The couples who are seeking IUI Treatment must keep in mind that the overall cost of IUI Treatment in Noida might vary, depending upon the expertise of the doctor they are seeking treatment from, the city, facilities inside the clinic, and individuals' fertility health.
Factors Influencing the IUI Cost in Noida
The IUI cost in Noida involves various steps that add to the overall treatment charges. Depending upon the individual patient’s needs and fertility requirements, the cost of IUI Treatment in Noida differs.
Although the cost usually covers the significant steps that are required during the treatment processes. However, there are certain steps that might not even be included in the treatment cost but are highly essential during your treatment procedure that might add up to your overall IUI Cost in Noida.
Some of the basic factors on which the IUI Cost in Noida depends are
- Number of Cycles: Sometimes, due to your fertility complications, your fertility expert might suggest more than one insemination to improve your chances of conceiving a pregnancy. This additional insemination cycle would add to your overall IUI cost in Noida.
- Woman’s Age: As we all know that a woman’s fertility declines with her ascending age. This simply means that there might be chances of fertility complications post her age of 30-35, which might add to the process of allowing her to conceive a successful pregnancy and thereby resulting in the increased IUI cost in Noida.
- Stimulation Medications: Medicines or gonadotropin injections are given to women in order to allow their follicles to mature and stimulate ovulation. These also greatly impact the total cost of IUI treatment in Noida.
- Monitoring of Follicles: Intrauterine Insemination needs to be closely monitored. The overall IUI cost in Noida may vary depending on the monitoring methodology used. Various forms of monitoring include the ovulation kit, Ultrasound, or blood tests. Moreover, the cost of the tests may greatly vary according to the type and number of tests performed.
Looking for the best treatment at affordable IUI cost in Noida, Medicover Fertility would certainly be your preferred choice. Moreover, even if you are financially not that stable, we provide EMI plans to patients at minimal or no interest charges.