If you’re facing infertility issues and have consulted a fertility specialist, you might be struggling with the confusion of deciding which fertility treatment options to choose from. Things like IVF, ICSI, and IUI treatment costs in Gurgaon, which fertility centre to choose the treatment from, might have preoccupied your mind with a heavy burden of stress.
But you need not worry about this at all, as there are so many treatment centres out there that can help you out with the right treatment plan at an affordable cost. One such treatment centre is Medicover Fertility Gurgaon clinic which is known to be the pioneer in providing treatment to patients facing infertility, with internationally certified doctors at an affordable rate and with high success chances. Moreover, the IUI cost in Gurgaon at Medicover Fertility centre is highly affordable with a world-class facility.
- IUI Treatment
- IUI Treatment Cost
- IUI Treatment Process
- IUI Treatment Success Rate
- Find Fertility Clinic Near You
- Fertility Doctors at Medicover
IUI Treatment Cost in Gurgaon
Patients are recommended treatments on the basis of the type of fertility challenges they are facing, age, past medical history, etc. And the cost is greatly impacted by the processes involved.
The cost of IUI treatment in Gurgaon varies from patient to patient. The average IUI cost in Gurgaon usually ranges between INR 15,000 - 40,000. And since it’s a risk-free process that does not involve many complications, the success rate of this treatment is better than other fertility treatment options.
To find out the actual IUI cost in Gurgaon, you need to speak to a fertility expert from a recognized fertility treatment centre in Gurgaon and get their advice. Gurgaon is well known for offering the best fertility treatment, such as IUI Treatment, at an affordable range.
Factors Influencing the IUI Treatment Cost in Gurgaon
The IUI cost in Gurgaon varies from person to person, depending on the factors like the body type, infertility challenges, past medical history, and related complications. If we talk about the overall cost of the treatment in Gurgaon, it is majorly impacted by the number of cycles, age factor, medications, etc., which brings about a drastic change in the overall cost of each couple in availing the treatment.
Some of the factors on which the IUI Cost in Gurgaon depends are
- The Number of Cycles: Any fertility treatment cost, be it IVF or IUI treatment cost in Gurgaon, is majorly affected by the number of cycles done, as the cost per cycle increases the overall cost of the treatment. One IUI treatment cycle basically costs around INR 10,000-15,000 on average. But if the fertility treatment fails to impregnate the woman in one go, it would involve another cycle or cycle, depending on her or her partner’s fertility complications, thereby leading to an increased cost of the treatment.
- Woman’s Age: A woman’s fertility declines considerably with her ascending age. This might also sometimes lead to fertility complications. This simply means that age becomes the most decisive factor when it comes to deciding the cost of any fertility treatment due to complications that result in a couple’s inability to conceive. Usually, a woman below 30 years of age has a higher chance of conceiving a pregnancy as compared to those above that age bar.
- Stimulation Medications: stimulation medications are given to the women undergoing the IUI treatment in order to allow the follicles to mature and release eggs. This facilitates the eggs to fertilize successfully and form an embryo. Such medications can be both in the form of injections, or medicines, bringing about a variation in the price.
- Monitoring of Follicles: In order to keep a check on whether the follicles have matured or not, they are closely monitored. For this process, the ultrasound scans are performed in frequent intervals, around 2-3 times, leading to an increased IUI cost in Gurgaon.
Seeking the best centre with affordable IUI treatment costs in Gurgaon? Well then, Medicover Fertility Gurgaon should be your preferred choice. It is one of the leading European fertility chains providing the best fertility solutions to patients, with its highly qualified fertility specialist, state-of-art modern labs, technically advanced infrastructure, etc.
For more information on IUI treatments and the costs involved, call us at +917862800700, or visit our website www.medicoverfertility.in