Special Services Provided
It’s our aim to make your stay in India as easy and comfortable as possible. All our clinics are in prime locations in National Capital Region, close to metro stations and with good hotels and guest houses close by. Your fertility guide will help you find accommodation that meets your needs. Our dedicated international support manager will assist you with local travel and transportation.
Airport Pick-up and Drop Facility
Complimentary airport pick-up and drop service will be provided by Medicover Fertility’s International Team. The team will also assist you with your travel while in India. Our International Team can arrange a visit to any of the historical sites in Delhi. We can also arrange your travel to one of India’s many unique tourist attractions.
In-house interpreters are available for the following languages: Arabic, Pashto, Bangla, French, and Russian. We can also assist with other languages if required.
Medicover Fertility’s International Lounge offers free Wi-Fi and TV with international entertainment channels.
DO'S AND DONT'S DURING TRAVEL AND INDIA STAY
- Keep your I.D., passport and visa documents with you and keep 2 copies of each in a different bag.
- Keep all medical records with you and store copies of these records in a different bag.
- Keep the contact details of your fertility guide during your stay.
- Check with your fertility guide on the climate conditions expected during your stay and pack accordingly.
- Be prepared with additional cash to cover expenses in case additional services are needed or your trip needs to be extended. Take the advice of your fertility guide regarding any additional travel or purchases you may want to make while in India.
- Check with your bank to see if your credit / debit card is activated for global utilisation. Understand the bank charges associated with overseas withdrawals to protect yourself from expensive charges.
- If possible, pay your hospital package online to avoid carrying large amounts of cash or cards. Bank Account details will be provided upon request by your fertility guide.
- Take travel insurance to avoid any losses due to travel exigencies like flight delays.
- Demand a detailed discharge report along with a “fit to fly” certificate upon completion of your procedure.
- Don’t handover your passports, international ID or travel reports to unknown individuals at any point during your travels.
- Do not trade money with unknown individuals. Your fertility guide will assist you with your money exchange while in India.
- Do not discuss your medical condition or treatment with unknown individuals during your travel to India and while in India.
- Do not arrange for any tourism activity with unknown individuals. Your fertility guide will guide you to approved travel agencies who can help with your travel in India. This is important for the protection of your well-being and your cash.
- Liquor and smoking are strictly prohibited in all Medicover Fertility facilities. Please respect this rule and help us to maintain a peaceful environment for all patients.
- We discourage tipping in our facilities and ask that you respect this when visiting our clinic. A simple note of appreciation for those who’ve helped you will do.