Dr. Gunjan Kumari
Dr. Gunjan is a well-known IVF specialist at Medicover Fertility, Ghaziabad. She has eight years of experience in the field of reproductive medicine and has completed many families with her commitment and remarkable facilities. Dr. Gunjan is a certified medical professional who has done a fellowship in MBBS (Hons, RIMS, Ranchi) and is an M.D. in the field of (Gynecology and Obstetrics).
Our infertility specialist is admired for her expertise and bringing in the best helpful treatment strategies to assist childless couples more effectively. After completing her training in varied disciplines of reproductive medicine, Dr. Gunjan started working as a senior resident with clinical and teaching experience of 3 years post-M.D. After that, she served as a specialist in MAX hospital (Obs. & Gynae), Noida. Next, she offered her services in the MAX group of hospitals, where she handled OPD services, Hysteroscopy, gynaecological surgeries (Open and Minimal invasive), IUI, IVF etc.
Dr. Gunjan believes that everyone deserves to embrace parenthood, and with this mindset, she helps couples with kindness and compassion. Her friendly & helpful behaviour drives patients to show trust in her making her the most reliable medical practitioner at Medicover Fertility.
- MD, (OBS & GYNAE) Rajendra institute of medical sciences (RIMS), Ranchi, India (Completed June 2013)
- Trained in structured module in advanced abdominal and Antenatal Ultrasound.
- Advanced Infertility training (FOGSI) at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital under Dr. Abha Majumdar.
- PGMSST (Post Graduate Microsurgical Skills Training) at MAMC
- Trained in Operative Laparoscopy – Basic and Advanced at AIIMS, New Delhi
- Trained in structured module in advanced abdominal and antenatal ultrasound.
- Advanced Infertility training (FOGSI) at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital under Dr. Abha Majumdar
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Gynae Surgery and Reproductive Medicine at Max Superspeciality Hospital, Vaishali.
- MBBS, Rajendra institute of medical sciences, Ranchi, India (Completed December 2008)
- Intravaginal Pessary Containing lactobacillus, Clindamycin, Clotrimazole decreases the Rate of preterm delivery and Incidence of Low Birth Weight in Asymptomatic Mothers with Abnormal Vaginal Flora in Early Pregnancy. Gunjan K, Anupam KS, Arvind K. IJHSR. 2016; 6(4): 72-79
- Should Abnormal Vaginal Flora in 2nd Trimester of Pregnancy be Treated to Prevent Preterm Labor. Kumari G, Tempe A. MAMC J Med Sci 2015;1:64-8
- Carcinoma Cervix presenting as predominant lesion of uterine corpus: Posing a diagnostic and Management dilemma. Kumari G, Tempe A, Verma N, Singh N. IJAR 2017; 7(6): 202-203
- Jain S, Subhashini H, Kumari G, Narayan A, Kumar A, Ranjan P, Baitha U, Sethi P, Wig N. Fibrinogen in COVID-19: Interpreting from Current Evidence. Journal of Advances in Medicine Citation: JAM: 9(1): 05-10, Jun 2020 DOI: 10.30954/2277-9744.1.2020.2