Position: Consultant - Fertility Solutions
Experience: Minimum 2+ Years
Salary: Best in Industry
- To manage the care of new and follow up patients at Medicover Clinic from consultation through to completion of treatment, including:
- Consultation (Clinic & Camp)
- Follow up appointments/consultations and any other treatment if required as per SOPs.
- To provide an On-Call telephone advisory service to patients, on a Rota basis
- To maintain accurate and clear medical records.
- To ensure consistent medical treatment of patients by working in accordance with agreed protocols and achieve medical continuity of care for IVF Patients.
- To provide advice to clinical, scientific and administration staff.
- To facilitate own training under the direction of the Medical Director, in accordance with General Medical Council requirements, best practice and Medicover Clinic Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and protocols.
- To maintain KPIs as per policy.
- To take responsibility for OPD and documentation of activity in support of revalidation.
- Ensuring the conversion of the OPD patient to treatment as per the clinical protocols.
- Timely completing patient treatment as per SOPs and timelines.
- Maintain PNDT records and reports as per Government norms.
- To manage the care of new and follow up patients at Medicover Clinic from consultation to completion of treatment, working in accordance with agreed protocols to ensure consistent medical treatment of patients and continuity of medical care for all patients.
- To ensure that all patients have the highest chance of achieving a successful outcome through thorough case analysis and decision making based on agreed protocols. To provide honest communication about chances and limitations, and constant feedback to patients and colleagues. To consult, advise, monitor and perform appropriate surgical procedures for infertility patients. To perform relevant research projects in association with the Medical Director, keeping up to date with the latest developments in assisted conception treatments and techniques.
Qualifications and Experience
- MD/MS(Gynae) with Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine.
- Experience, enthusiasm and proven ability in research and publication of scientific papers.
- Willingness to learn about IVF and other treatment options for infertility in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and protocols in an independent clinic.
Phone: +91-9205278084 (Jitendra Kumar- HR)
or mail us your resume at email@example.com.