The cost of IVF treatment in Hyderabad vary from clinic to clinic. Moreover, clinics with modern technology, advanced treatments, and that have high success rates are known to be comparatively costly.
What is the cost of IVF treatment in Hyderabad?
The IVF treatment cost is on increasing trend today, due to the use of modern IVF labs and advanced technologies, that aids and facilitates the treatment of infertility.
The IVF treatment cost in Hyderabad ranges from 1.5 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs (INR). This cost usually varies from person-to-person depending upon the patient’s past medical history and the stage of their infertility.
IVF Cost in Hyderabad
Here is the indicative Cost of IVF Treatment:
|Basic IVF Package Inclusions||Price Range (INR)|
|Pre-Investigation Charges||10,000 - 12,000|
|Stimulation Medications||45,000 - 65,000|
|Embryo Transfer Cost||20,000|
*All the figures represent an estimated value and may vary from patient-to-patient.
- Pre-Investigation cost includes the tests and diagnostic procedures before the fertility treatment.
- Stimulation charges are the costs incurred for the medications given to stimulate follicles for egg retrieval.
- OPU (Oocyte Pickup) are the charges for the retrieval of eggs from the ovaries.
- Embryology charges are all the charges incurred in the laboratory for the formation and culturing of embryos. The eggs are fertilised (embryo formation) by injecting sperm in the cytoplasm of a mature egg.
- Embryo Transfer charges are the charges incurred for the transfer of embryo in the uterus.
How much does 1 cycle of IVF cost?
One cycle of IVF treatment that includes all the tests, diagnostic procedures, ultrasounds and medications before and after embryo transfer, costs around 1.5 lakhs to 2 lakhs (INR) approximately.
The cost of IVF treatment and the number of cycles per IVF are directly proportional to each other, as, with the increase of treatment cycles, the cost keeps increasing. However, with technological advancements and modern labs, such costs can be minimised.
Moreover, the IVF package of Medicover Fertility with “three IVF cycles at the cost of one”, has not only helped patients to multiply their conception chances but at the same time has made it affordable for them to seek world-class treatment.
What are the factors affecting the cost of IVF treatment in Hyderabad?
There are several factors that affect the cost of IVF treatment in Hyderabad. Some of the common inclusions of IVF Package in Hyderabad are:
- Doctor Consultation/OPD: The consultation charges form an important part of any treatment. Likewise, it is the primary inclusion in the IVF package.
- Investigation Charges: These are the charges included in the package for investigation of any medical condition in patients facing infertility.
- Stimulation Medications: These are medications given to the woman undergoing fertility treatment to stimulate the follicles for egg retrieval.
- Lab Charges: The success of any fertility treatment depends upon the technological advancement in lab equipment. Lab charges also form a part of IVF treatment.
- Pre-Anaesthesia Check-up: Pre-Anaesthesia Check-up is the test to diagnose any chronic medical conditions like diabetes, blood pressure, etc. before anaesthesia, to ensure the safety of the treatment.
- OT Procedure for Oocyte Pickup/Embryo Transfer: Egg collection or embryo transfer procedures are very delicate. It requires sound equipment, better lab facilities as well as fertility expert’s careful handling of eggs or embryos while transferring it to the woman’s uterus.
- Medications after Embryo Transfer: Once the embryo is transferred, certain medications are given to the woman for the successful implantation of the embryo. These medications also form a part of the treatment cost.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound, being one of the important parts of IVF treatment, helps in the assessment of pelvic organs. It helps to monitor and assist in the oocyte collection and embryo transfer procedures.
- Charges for Donor Sperm/Egg/Embryo: In cases of IVF with donor sperm, donor egg or donor embryo, the cost is separately charged for the donor sperm, eggs or embryos obtained.
- Charges for Sperm/Egg/Embryo Freezing: Men or Women opting to freeze their sperms, eggs or couples opting to freeze their embryos are separately chargeable for the services.
With over thousands of fertility clinics in India and very few registered with ICMR, IVF is available in a range of prices. The cost of IVF cycle usually includes your ultrasounds, investigations, egg collection, embryo transfer, certain medications etc. However, additional tests and procedures are not included in the cost of a cycle and are charged separately.
One of the few clinics registered with ICMR that provides affordable IVF treatment is Medicover Fertility. We specialise in providing infertility solutions to help couples conceive with unparalleled success. The cost of IVF treatment here, varies from person to person, depending upon their type of infertility and medical conditions.
If you wish to consult a fertility specialist at Medicover Fertility, you can call us at +917862800700.
Q – What is IVF treatment cost?
A – The IVF treatment cost is the cost incurred for the treatment of infertility by IVF procedures. It is usually around 1.5 lakhs to 2 lakhs (INR).
Q – How does IVF work step by step?
A – IVF is a process in which the fertilisation takes place outside the body. The steps involved in it are stimulation of eggs, sperm and egg retrieval, fertilisation, blastocyst culture, and embryo transfer. These steps improve conception chances.
Q – What age is best for IVF?
A – Couples under 35 years of age are known to be in their best age for IVF.
Q – Who is eligible for IVF?
A – IVF is considered to be a good option for those couples having trouble conceiving for more than a year, for those with increased age, or having advanced infertility issues like endometriosis, recurrent miscarriages, repeated IVF failures and other severe male factor or female factor infertility cases.