- What is the cost of IVF treatment in Delhi?
- How much does 1 Cycle of IVF cost?
- Affordable IVF Clinic in Delhi
- What are the factors affecting the cost of IVF treatment in Delhi?
- IVF Package in Delhi
- Affordable IVF treatment cost in Delhi at Medicover Fertility
- Is IVF covered by insurance?
- How can I afford IVF?
- Is there any financial assistance for IVF?
- Can you pay IVF monthly?
- How much does it cost for IVF in India?
What is the cost of IVF treatment in Delhi?
The cost of IVF treatment in Delhi is primarily dependent on the patient’s age factor, and their past medical history. Hence it varies from person to person.
The IVF treatment cost in Delhi is increasing day-by-day due to the use of advanced technology, lab equipment, modern diagnostic tests that have been used to aid and facilitate IVF treatment. It also varies from place to place depending upon the quality of service provided, and the technology used to improve the clinic’s success rates. The estimated cost of the IVF package in Delhi comes around 1.5 lakh – 2 lakhs approximately.
How much does 1 Cycle of IVF cost?
The IVF treatment cost including all the diagnostic and surgical procedures, tests and treatments normally ranges between 1.5 lakhs to 2 lakhs. The cost of IVF treatment is on a rising trend due to the modern diagnostic tests and treatment methods being used to aid and facilitate infertility treatment. Since there is no limit to the amount of money one can invest in their quest for a child,
Affordable IVF Clinic in Delhi
Thousands of couples often opt to travel to countless clinics in search of an affordable IVF centre. However, many amongst them fail to find the right one. Since maximum insurance companies do not cover IVF, it is important for the fertility clinics to come forward with cost-effective fertility treatment to patients in need. Moreover, amongst few such clinics, Medicover Fertility is known to be one of the affordable IVF clinic in Delhi, with the use of advanced technology, modern labs and their individualised approach towards treating their patients.
What are the factors affecting the cost of IVF treatment in Delhi?
IVF Treatment cost is dependent on several factors. Some of them are:
- Doctor Consultation/OPD: Consulting a Fertility specialist is one of the crucial steps towards your parenthood journey. A fertility doctor is a reproductive endocrinologist that addresses infertility in both men and women. The consultation fee is the primary part of the cost of IVF treatment.
- Investigation Charges: Infertility in both men and women are diagnosed with certain laboratory investigations, which are chargeable and included in the cost of IVF treatment. In women, a blood test is done to check the egg reserve called the AMH test, and after the embryo transfer is done, Beta HCG test is done, to detect pregnancy. Simultaneously in men, a sperm analysis is done to check the sperm count, motility, and morphology.
- Stimulation Medications: IVF treatment is mostly dependent on the stimulation medications that are used to stimulate follicles for eggs. The cost of medication affects the overall IVF treatment cost.
- Lab Charges: The advanced IVF labs are important for the successful IVF treatment, and is a backbone of the treatment, which, as a result, impact the cost of the treatment.
- Pre-Anaesthesia Check-up: It is a medical check-up done before IVF to diagnose any health issues in the patient prior to the treatment. It is included in the overall IVF cost.
- OT Procedure for Oocyte Pickup/Embryo Transfer: For conducting egg retrieval and embryo transfer process, advanced technology and guidance is needed, which also impact the cost of IVF treatment.
- Medications after Embryo Transfer: There are certain medication given to women after the embryo transfer procedure, which not only increases the chances of pregnancy but also helps sustain it.
- Cost of Ultrasound: Ultrasound is a crucial part of IVF treatment as it allows the assessment of pelvic organs. It is used to monitor and assist in the oocyte collection and embryo transfer in women undergoing IVF treatment.
- Charges for Donor Egg/Sperm/Embryo: When a man or a woman undergoing IVF treatment are diagnosed with very less or no sperm or egg, or both, they are suggested and when confirmed, treated with either donor sperm/donor egg/ donor embryo depending upon the case, which is separately chargeable.
- Egg/Sperm/Embryo Freezing Charges: A couple can opt to freeze their egg or sperm or embryos for future use, which is separately chargeable. Egg or sperm freezing or cryopreservation is the process of harvesting sperms and eggs and freezing it unfertilised for future use. Moreover, the embryo can also be similarly frozen for future use if the need be or otherwise asked by the couples for the same.
IVF Package in Delhi
The IVF package in Delhi includes all tests, diagnosis, surgical procedures and treatments. It normally ranges between 1.5 lakhs to 2 lakhs approximately.
The IVF treatment cost is directly proportional to the type and number of times these techniques are used. However, 3 IVF cycle at the cost of 1 at Medicover Fertility has not only made it affordable for the patients to seek world-class IVF treatment but also has multiplied their chances of conception, compared to a single cycle.
Here is the indicative Cost of IVF in Delhi:
|Package Inclusion||Price Range (INR)|
|Pre-Investigation||10,000 - 12,000|
|Stimulation||45,000 - 60,000|
|OPU (Ovum Pick-Up)||30,000|
*All the figures represent an estimated value and may vary from patient-to-patient.
Infertility is a common problem in masses today. But with the technological advancements and state of the art labs, IVF treatment has turned out to be the most effective treatment for a variety of male and female infertility conditions. It has helped countless couples by fulfilling their dream of becoming parents.
Above all, being blessed with parenthood is priceless, and if any treatment helps you fulfil your dream of becoming parents, all your troubles will be worth the price. Moreover, today, several fertility clinics have come up with varieties of payment programs and EMI options to ease your financial burden.
To estimate the exact IVF cost, the patients need to provide the details of their medical history and test reports as asked, to their fertility consultant. The fertility specialist then prepares a fertility treatment plan based on the nature of patient’s infertility and reasons behind their inability to conceive.
Affordable IVF treatment cost in Delhi at Medicover Fertility
Medicover Fertility is one of the leading European fertility chains, that provides world-class and affordable fertility treatments to patients. We believe in transparency and evidence-based treatments. We have one of the world’s advanced IVF labs, based on ICMR guidelines that ensure our services are unparalleled and cost-effective.
To know the exact cost of IVF treatment in Delhi at Medicover Fertility, you can call our fertility specialist at +917862800700. We are here to serve you with one of the best IVF treatment in Delhi.
Q) Is IVF covered by insurance?
A) At present, both the public and private health insurers do not include fertility procedures and treatments under their coverage plans.
Q) How can I afford IVF?
A) There are several programs run by various fertility centres to make IVF cost-effective and affordable.
Q) Is there any financial assistance for IVF?
A) A number of Fertility centres and IVF clinics provide various financial assistance to their patients seeking the treatment, to make them easy to bear the cost burden.
Q) Can you pay IVF monthly?
A) Yes! You can definitely pay the IVF cost monthly based on the EMI options provided by the fertility centres.
Q) How much does it cost for IVF in India?
A) The cost of IVF in India, is approximately around 1.5 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs, depending upon the person-to-person.