- How to Get Pregnant with PCOS Problem?
- Conceiving with PCOS – Medicover Fertility
- Getting Pregnant with PCOD
- How can I increase my Fertility with PCOS?
- Can you Ovulate with PCOS?
- What is the Best Medicine for PCOS to Get Pregnant?
- How to Get Pregnant with PCOS quickly?
How to Get Pregnant with PCOS Problem?
Since PCOS is a multifaceted problem in women of reproductive age and often leads to infertility, treatment options and medications vary from person to person, based on its symptoms and causes.
Important options on How to get Pregnant with PCOS are:
Lifestyle Changes: For women suffering from Obesity due to PCOD, lifestyle changes are suggested as the first option. Weight loss, exercises, and the right diet is recommended. Studies suggest that weight loss with a healthy lifestyle and eating habits can successfully control PCOS by balancing hormones. This can even help improve the woman’s conception chances.
Although, lifestyle changes do have a positive impact on the treatment of PCOS symptoms, and sometimes even help in conceiving. However, to improve the chances of conceiving with PCOS, it is crucial to consult a fertility specialist and understand the root cause behind the underlying problem and its symptoms.
There are basically two methods to help a woman conceive with PCOS. One is to treat with fertility medications, and the other is to suggest treatment procedures or surgeries, based on the type of infertility in women, their medical conditions and severity of PCOS problem.
Some of the necessary steps that doctor usually suggests on How to Get Pregnant with PCOS are:
- Clomiphene Citrate (CC): It is the standard medicine suggested for ovulation induction in women with PCOS. After the medicine is given, ovulation is successfully achieved in women with PCOS problem, and thus help them with timely menstruation, and improved conception chances. Non-obese women or those obese women who do not ovulate even after lifestyle changes are suggested to ovulation induction therapy with Clomiphene Citrate (CC). This increases the chances of conception with PCOS.
- Metformin with Clomiphene Citrate (CC): For Insulin Resistant women, the combination of metformin and clomiphene citrate have been used and proven to improve the metabolic abnormalities in PCOS patients. It is also known to improve ovulation rates and help conceive pregnancy in women with PCOS.
- Gonadotropin Therapy: Ovulation induction with gonadotropin therapy is recommended for many patients with PCOS. These help follicles to mature and eggs to ovulate.
- Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling (LOD): It is a surgical treatment of PCOS that can trigger ovulation in women. Although not commonly used, it is recommended to patients who fail to ovulate even after losing weight or trying medications. It is usually done with small laparoscopic incision with general anaesthesia. This helps improve pregnancy chances in women. Sometimes Laparoscopy is followed by IVF Treatment to enhance the conception rates.
- IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) Treatment: IVF is a procedure in which the fertilisation takes place outside the body. The eggs and sperms are extracted using injection by giving stimulation medications and then fertilised in an IVF lab. The Embryo then formed is transferred back to the uterus to implant. This increases the chances of pregnancy for women with PCOS.
Conceiving with PCOS – Medicover Fertility
My husband and I were trying to conceive for two years without success. Then our parents suggested us to consult a fertility specialist. While looking for fertility centres, one of my friends informed us about Medicover Fertility. After going through the website and social profiles of it in Detail, we decided to go to Medicover Fertility for consultation. After producing my past medical history and explaining my problem of irregular menstruation, the doctor suggested me some tests and ultrasounds and some tests to my husband as well. When the reports came, the Doctor informed us that I was suffering from PCOS and which is why we weren’t able to conceive. To which she also explained to us that there is nothing to worry as IVF Treatment can help us to conceive. Within two days, we decided to go for the treatment. Today I’m happy to make that decision. I am blessed with the joy of parenthood, and the credit goes to the supportive team and Expert Doctor of Medicover Fertility.
A woman’s health especially related to PCOS is about timely prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment, before the further worsening of the condition. The polycystic ovarian syndrome may significantly impact the quality of life of a woman during reproductive years. However, with the advancement in the treatment methods and technology, the chances of conceiving with PCOS has considerably increased.
One of the leading international fertility chains that work according to the ICMR and ESHRE guidelines to provide unparalleled and successful fertility treatment to patients is Medicover Fertility, with better PCOS pregnancy success rate
. It is the pioneer in providing fertility solutions to patients facing infertility. With the state-of-the-art technology, advanced IVF labs, and technical expertise of doctors, we have helped countless couples dealing with fertility issues due to a number of factors, including those with treatment for PCOD.
If a woman is suffering from PCOD problems and is unable to conceive due to it, even after several attempts, contacting Medicover Fertility by calling us at +917862800700 can help improve her conception chances and deal with PCOD as well.
Q – What are the Chances of Getting Pregnant with PCOS?
A – The chances of getting pregnant with PCOS can be enhanced by the right treatment based on the level of infertility and severity of the problem. However, IVF treatment is considered to be a good option for patients facing infertility due to PCOS problem.
Q – How can I increase my Fertility with PCOS?
A – Women with PCOS can maintain their fertility by following a healthy lifestyle. The right diet, timely exercise and optimum sleep routine are equally important. It must also be understood that in case of difficulty conceiving with PCOS, right diagnosis and fertility treatment can only help conceive a pregnancy.
Q – Can you Ovulate with PCOS?
A – Women with PCOS are found to menstruate less than nine times a year, which is an indication that they do not ovulate every month and also the timing is irregular.
Q – What is the Best Medicine for PCOS to Get Pregnant?
A – The medications usually prescribed to women with PCOS are Clomiphene Citrate, Metformin with Clomiphene Citrate, etc., depending upon the type and causes of PCOS.
Q – How to Get Pregnant with PCOS quickly?
A – Some of the treatment options that can help a woman conceive pregnancy quickly are Use of fertility medications or ART procedure like IVF treatment.